Weekly News Update
Posted by Todd Morton on Friday, October 23, 2020 at 10:18 AM By Todd Morton / October 23, 2020 Comment
- Curious to know what's happening in the real estate and mortgage world? Here are just a few of the headlines this week:
- Mortgage rates hit another all-time low at 2.8% (for purchase)
- Existing home sales rose 9.4% in September and are up 20.9% over last year
- The number of seriously delinquent mortgages declined for the first time since the pandemic started, and some early-stage delinquencies are showing improvement.
- These are all great signs that the housing market is STRONG as ever. With new purchase rates at just 2.8%, you can afford A LOT more house than ever before!
- If you're interested in seeing exactly how much home you can afford based on your ideal monthly mortgage payment, give us a shout!! You can also use our mortgage calculator.